Watercolor is by far one of the best well-known and sought after communities to live, play, and own in the 30A area of South Walton.
Let’s take a look at Watercolor’s Best Homes For Sale
(and what makes it so good!)
#1) Design of community, Beach club, and Amenities
- Watercolor is a network of well-planned sub-communities, walking trails, pools, clubs, and bridges that makes even great neighborhoods feel inadequate.
- The beach! The beach club, pool, restaurants, and service sets Watercolor apart.
- Architecture and quality of home.
- Camp Watercolor, the Beach Club, the dune lakes, tennis courts, Watercolor Inn, pools, The Boat House, The Lake House – all combine to give guests and residents the “resort” feel!
2.) Long term value
- 30A is a newer community that has developed (last 30 years) and is developing. Watercolor has made it’s mark as one of 30A’s most prized neighborhoods. Look for this community to only continue in it’s prominence as the years come!
- At full build out, the community will have 1,022 “units” including condos. Right now, there are almost 1,000 “units” developed or under construction.
- Over the past 12 months, over 110 homes and condos have been sold. Making this one of 30A’s most active communities.
- Contact us for up an up-to-date Watercolor Market Report!
Click Here to see Watercolor’s Best Homes!
If you are interested in buying in Watercolor, contact your 30A Escapes Agent & checkout the community guide resource for Watercolor!